Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This is a sampling of Tipper's art at Blind Pig and The Acorn . Her works have been made in the Appalachian tradition. As I have purchased one of her paintings, I can attest to its ethereal feel and execution. If interested in anything displayed, contact her and she will be more than happy to accommodate you in any way she can. More are showcased on her website.

I've also received and sent, to the recipients' delight, her hand-made cards. Am looking forward to her Holiday cards which, again, are created in the Appalachian tradition. If you have any questions or are interested in anything you see, please don't hesitate to contact Tipper . Petra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petra-thank you for the shout out!! I'm so flattered by your words. And still just thrilled that you like my art :)

Chandini Santosh said...

Thanx Petra, I am delighted. As i am a novice netizen, I am unable to catch up with the rules.
But yes, it is the mention that counts. And how!
WOW!!

Lapa37 said...

A very nice and interesting painting I like it.Thanks for stopping by to see Tammy's post she is a great person.