Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank you so, Sandy of i beati for "The Stylish Blogger Award." After some years of friendship, I've come to appreciate your perspective that inner beauty is most stylish to you. I'm honored! :))


In accepting this gift, I'm to share seven things about myself. Most who have commuicated with me on this blog know I'm a writer, particularly, a screenwriter.

But to really know me, well, I'll try to share 7 of the infinite characteristics of me.

1. I love to laugh; from a silly face to the antics of Laurel and Hardy, I'm quick to join in on the fun.

2. I marvel at The Tao; not to become a monk, but to challenge myself every day in maintaining balance, well being, and peace of mind.

3. I love to dance in bare feet to the oldies while performing chores around the house. For that matter, I love music of every kind from mariachi to classical; from rock to jazz. I follow the lead of my tapping foot to a wonderful song.

4. Love the serenity of early morning and late night; yet, at the same time,

5. Love the rush of the day and bumping into my fellow human beings. I feel they're all my soul mates.

6. Love food; from Italian to Mexican, from sushi to Greek yogurt. And the range of my love of wine is as wide as my love for food.
7. There's nothing better than a great film or book; well, perhaps bathing under a waterfall on an island.

I could go on and on, but it would become a magnum opus!


Thank you again, Boobala, for your lovely gift! Love, Petra xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Petra! LOL I can just picture you dusting in your bare feet. K. :)

i beati said...

We are such kindreds sandy

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Thank you, K.!

hahaha! Since the days of dancing around the juke box dancing to the Four Seasons! ;)

I agree, sista! :))

ChaChaneen said...

I have been under a waterfall (Hawaii) and it is wonderful but not secluded enough for bathing. ha ha