Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday is for Poetry: My Soul Is Healed




You split me

And tore my heart open,


You filled me with love.

You poured your spirit over mine,


I knew you

As I know myself.


My eyes are radiant with your light,

My ears delight in your music,


My nostrils are filled with your fragrance,


And my face is covered with your dew.


You have made me see all things shining,


You have made me see all things new,


You have granted me perfect ease

And I have become like Paradise.


And having become like Paradise,



My soul is healed.


Anonymous

5 comments:

i beati said...

I'm trying so hard to heal over this Casey Anthoony business sk

ChaChaneen said...

Very beautiful poem Petra... just like YOU! Hope you had a great weekend!

Tina Jo said...

This is really good. I enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

It really was a thrilling game!

And lovely poem Petra! K. :)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Hi, Sandy! I can only imagine, and wish the family the ability to find peace of mind and closure.
So sad.

Hi, Janeen! Isn't it beautiful? Deepak Chopra ends his meditations with this poem. So lovely! :))

Hi, Tina Jo! I'm so happy you enjoyed the poem. And it's very nice meeting you. Thank you for stopping by and will do the same! :))

Hi, K.! Wasn't the game a nail biter? I went through an entire wedge of brie! LOL

I'm disappointed that U.S. didn't win, but am happy for Japan, considering all that its people have and are still going through. I can only imagine how this will help boost morale.