Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Christmas in Bloggyland Tour


A lovely affair is being held on December 15, 2008; an all-day, pre-Christmas feast to celebrate with friends online. A beautiful experience in sharing anything Christmas right in our neighborhood -- bloggyland! All are invited! To add yourself to the guest list or to get more specific details, please don't hesitate to visit Cynthia at Muse Swings , a most gracious hostess!

I truly cannot wait to deck the halls with more than just holly! ;)

2 comments:

LarryG said...

I have journeyed through "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron a couple of times.

Now I want to check "Wild Mind" since I have not read it.

I don't know if I should be sharing that sort of brain dump as "Unfinished". But it is a sort Faulner-esque "stream of conciousness" type post.

And... I will be adding me to the database over at Cynthia's place for this Christmas festival. I love it.

And And... thanks again your gentle spirit and comments are always encouraging and well received.
Love ya Petra!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

This is great, thank you so much. Thanks also for the visit to my blog.