Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Christmas Spirit Award

What do I find under my blog tree today?! The Christmas Spirit Award!
Thank you so very much, A. !


One of the rules is to describe five things I love about Christmas:

1) Being with those I love!
2) Sharing the Christmas spirit of love and peace!
3) The spirit created by all loving beings!
4) Christmas movies and carols!
5) Christmas joy!

I'd love to place this award under each of your trees, even if it remains wrapped until next year! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Peace!

Thank you again, A.! :))


http://whoseroleisitanyway.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

A great list for sure!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and congrats! Great list.

Maude Lynn said...

I adore Christmas movies and carols!

Congratulations on the award!

webberpa said...

I wish that people all over the world would get the Christmas spirit, stop all the wars, strife, crazy stuff, all year long....but it doesnt.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas my friend!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hi!Thanks for passing by and for your lovely comment! :)
Tammy is indeed a wonderful friend!
Nice to meet you Petra!
Hope to see you over my place more often! ;)
Happy New Year!
xoxo

LarryG said...

Happy New Year!
May 2009 lift you up in wonderful ways!