Tuesday, June 10, 2014

JERSEY BOYS coming to theatres on June 20, 2014



The story of four young men from the wrong side of the tracks in New Jersey who came together to form the iconic 1960s rock group The Four Seasons. 
 




Rag Doll, The Four Seasons


Dawn, The Four Seasons


Ronnie, The Four Seasons


Sherry, The Four Seasons


Walk Like A Man, The Four Seasons


Camp counselor at the New Boulevard Pool Day Camp, 1968
Bayonne Pool,
 
where my family, friends, and I danced around the jukebox to the The Four Seasons while merely children!

Oh, what a time! :))


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! :)

K.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Oh, K., my friends, family, and I would dance to their music around the juke box at our favorite summer hangout, Bayonne Pool. We were only in our early teens, if that!

One of the best times and music of my life!

And having been raised not far from where they came from, it just adds another layer of nostalgia! :))

Ron said...

Petra, thank you SO MUCH for posting about this movie because I had no idea they even made "Jersey Boys" into a film!?!?

Can't WAIT to see it!!

And oh, how fun it was to listen to some of these video clips! I totally forgot about the song, "Ronnie!" When I was kid, I thought they had written it about me - HA!

So looking forward to reading your blog again. Thank you for sending me the address!

Have a great day, my friend!
X

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

LOLOL That is sooooo funny, Ron!

I bet you were the one standing and bopping along in the audience! :))