Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday fellow Pisceans! Born March 1st . George Harrison is singing "Pisces Fish"!





Rowers gliding on the river
Canadian geese crap along the bank
Back wheel of my bike begins to quiver
The chain is wrapped around the crank


Old ladies, who must be doggie training
Walking, throwing balls, chasing all the sheep
While the farmer stands around,
and he's complaining
His mad cows are being put to sleep


I'm a pisces fish and the river runs through my soul.


Smoke signals from the brewery
Like someone in there found the latest Pope
In a vat of beer that keeps pumping out its fury
While the churchbell ringer's tangled in his rope


But there's a temple on an island
I'm thinking of all the Gods and what they feel
You can only find them in the deepest silence
I got to get off of this big wheel


I'm a pisces fish and the river runs through my soul.
I'm a pisces fish and the river runs through my soul.


And I'll be swimming until I can find those waters
That one unbounded ocean of bliss
That's flowing to your parents, sons and daughters
But still an easy thing for us to miss


Blades go skimming through the water
I hear the coxon shouting his instructions about
With this crew oh it could be a tall order
Have we time to sort all of these things out?


Some times my life it feels like fiction
Some of the days it's really quite serene
I'm a living proof of all life's contradictions
One half's going where the other half's just been

I'm a pisces fish and the river runs through my soul
I'm a pisces fish and the river runs through my soul.



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday aunt p. :)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Thank you, Nikk! :))

Maude Lynn said...

Happy Birthday! You definitely seem like a Pisces to me!

PV said...

Is it your B-Day today? Happy Birthday pv!

I've had mine already this year. I'm an Aquarian. I guess I supply all that water Pisces fish swim through! LOL

PV

webberpa said...

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

- K. Blackburn

happy bithday!! treat yourself to cake!

Chandini Santosh said...

Petra!
Many many Happy returns of the day.

Hope I am not late for the party. This happened because I am not savvy with dates and stars. Do not know what my star is!

MuseSwings said...

Happy Birthday dear Bloggybuddy!!! My daughter is celebrating her birthday today - stop by for some cake!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Mama Zen: Yep, one half's going where the other half's just been!
;) Thank you, MZ! :))

PV: LOL Thank you! I hope you don't mind fish swimming in your water! :))

Webber: What a lovely poem! A very sweet sentiment! Thank you! :))

Chandini: Thank you lovely lady! Have saved a piece of cake for you!
:))

Muse: It's your daughter's bdy? Am coming right over!

MuseSwings said...

A blogadventure awaits! Start packing!

Tipper said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES FROM APPALACHIA TO PETRA!!!

i beati said...

I believe you are sufficiently turned on for your birthday - good good stuff.sandy Let it ring out Girl !!Sandy

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Muse: Where, Where? :))

Tipper: (((Tipper)))! From New Jersey! Thank you! :))

Sandy: The celebrating this past week has caught up with me. Am now taking a breather! :))

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Petra! I wish you all the best in you endeavors and lots of creative insight to continue writing lovely poetry!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Enzie: Vielen dank! :))

bulletholes said...

Cool song!
I have a real thing for you Pisces ladies.